From: imperial55coupe@xxxxxxxx
To: randalpark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:10 PM
Subject: SV: Fwd: IML: Seat belts on 1955 in Sweden

Hello Paul,

Sorry to bother you again...
When taking out the old wiring harness for the power windows I painfully
realized
why the rear windows never worked. There are no motors left, someone has taken
them
out and never put them back. We're about to finalize all of the harnesses now so
am in kind of an urgent need of two functional or restorable motors.
May I once again ask you to post a request for me on the IML?
Also, one of the left front door switches was in very poor condition so I would
be
interested in buying some switches as well. These parts seem impossible to
obtain
here in Sweden...
BTW, the post regarding seat belts has given us a good supplier for belts to our
car. Many thanks for helping us out with that!

Best regards,

Rickard & Anna Sporre, Katrineholm SWEDEN
www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/Sporre/index.htm
1955 Imperial & 1969 Ford Mustang Mach1