Re: IML: Fan concerns Pt 2, my '66 Coupe

Re: IML: Fan concerns Pt 2, my '66 Coupe

Chris, I know this sounds like a DUH!, but check to be sure your radiator cap is providing a good seal.  The symptom you described could just as easily be due to failure to pressurize the system, which allows the coolant to boil (and expand!) at normal atmospheric pressure temperature -- 212 degrees.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man