Re: IML: Great Race Report 13- Imperial Expeditionary Force (61)

Re: IML: Great Race Report 13- Imperial Expeditionary Force (61)

..............to all those who wish for a "selective" mailing list, there is nothing more relevant to counter the negativity of receiving ALL items than this wonderful account of a truly Great Race, and as I once read here:  there are few replies and inquiries that I do not learn SOMETHING from; all is connected when you are an Imperialist!!!

Thank you for the inspirational writings...