IML: Imperial sighting in Dearborn, MI

Hi all,

I was biking to my family's reunion yesterday and happened to see a 1964-65 Crown Coupe driving through an intersection in a respectable Dearborn neighbourhood by Michigan Avenue. It had mild surface rust everywhere and very faded and chipped red (?) paint. I only saw the rear and passenger side of the car as it passed and could not see what the driver looked like.

Mopars of pre-80s vintage are VERY rare in this area; GMs and Fords are ubiquitous.

Anybody know the owner?

Thank you,
Alex K.