IML: Northwest Imperial Meet

Hello All -

Mike Howlett suggested and I agreed that we need to get some Imperials together before the summer winds down. Well, we are going to do it (and just beat the "end of summer" concern). We are having a simple, informal Imperial meet in September. This isn't a car show, road tour nor will there be any judging. We are just going to get a bunch of Imperials and their owners together for some time of mutual admiration of our cars and fellowship with one another.

Here's the deal. It will be held on September 4th - that's the Monday of Labor Day weekend. There is an long-established car meet at Lew's Dairy Freeze Drive In in Oak Grove, Oregon. Oak Grove is a close-in suburb of Portland and pretty accessible. This meet has many different makes of old cars but never (well almost never) had an Imperial. We ought to able to really make an impression with a bunch of our mighty beasts lined up.

I'll keep you all posted as we get closer to the date.  See ya there!

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon
61 and 67 Convertibles