IML: '66 Crown Coupe FS near San Francisco $1700

IML: '66 Crown Coupe FS near San Francisco $1700

I am reluctantly giving up on my Crown Coupe project. This car has been sitting too long, and I can't do that with a clean conscience.  Car is white/black top/black full leather aircraft seat interior.  PS/PB/PW/PV/PL/PA, T&T, auto dimmer, autopilot, rear defogger, AM/FM Golden Touch, tinted windshield, door moldings, trans cooler.  27,000 miles.  This is a complete car and a project car, not a parts car.  Was in covered storage for 30 years so interior in excellent condition.  Much of interior removed for cleaning/polishing.  Original engine is gone, price includes 440 from a running/driving '66 Crown.  Paint has surface rust.  Front bumper very good, rear bumper good, trim good, all glass good.  Body very good but for crumpled spot behind front passenger wheel well.  Vinyl top near perfect.  4 wheel covers and spare grille included.  Photos on request.  $1750.  May separate car and engine.  Please reply off list to davidcwhitney@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Do you Yahoo!?