Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:20:50 -0400
From: randalpark@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Fwd: Seat belts ??? and Updates on 1955 Imperial in Sweden

----------MailBlocks_8C866CD832B76C4_18B4_7EB5_FWM-D04.sysops.aol.com

Everyone, Rickard and Anna would like some input from everyone about installing seat belts in their '55 Imperial Sedan. I have forwarded their note for you all to read below. They are unable to post to the list directly, but are members of the IML and our Imperial Owner Family just the same. Please give them as much help as you can. Thanks!!!

Paul W.