From: Hardrick, Brian <HardrickBG@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:37:02 -0500
Subject: RE: IML: Re:'64-66 Q: was dual-AC an option?

All,

I seek the expertise of my fellow Imperialist.  I would like to know how
risky it would be to purchase an exhaust manifold from a salvage yard.
The reason that I ask this question is that I plan on doing so because I
have smoke coming from that area and I figured I would need to change
the manifold.  If anyone has any other suggestions on what type of issue
I could have please advise.