Re: IML: individual year groups

Is that 2 cents with inflation?

----- Original Message -----
From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: individual year groups
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:12:30 EDT

I agree with Chris on this one. If the folks would put a year reference in the subject line , then those of us who don't feel a need to read or reply can delete. Another point to consider is that we have some folks out there who have the knowledge across the years. Especially some of us older folks who have been around the block a few times. Just because we don't have a 1959 doesn't mean that we never did in a passed life. By being in year blocks they could get excluded.

my .02 1/2 cents worth

George

Fred Joslin