From: "Harvey Wells" <harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:05 AM
Subject: IML: 93 Electrical problem

While driving yesterday the AC and most electrical components stopped
working (Windows, radio seats, etc).  The airbag idiot light is on.  The
positive cable to the battery is 'frayed', my question is; could that cable
be bad and would that cause these issues?  Prior to that everything seemed
to be working fine.

Thanks

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible avocado green with white interior
93 Imperial white with blue interior
harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx