Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 5:10 PM
Subject: IML: 1971 - loosing brake fluid

When I had the brakes checked the brake booster was not working properly. Because the '71 sat for 30 years.  We sprayed the booster with wd40 to reset/loosen the seals and it worked great for about a month.  Now I am loosing brake fluid and there is no apparent leaks showing.  What about loosing it via the booster thru the vacumn lines?  Is this possible or likely?   Regards Peter T. 1971 Imperial LeBaron