IML: Removing Dome Lights 1965 Crown

Hello All---

I need to replace the bulbs in both dome lights in my
65 Crown. I'm not sure how to remove the lens/ring
frame. Does the lens pop off leaving the ring or does
the whole thing come off together? It looks like the
whole thing might screw off but I don't really know.

The FSM doesn't describe the removal process, and I
went to the website but the only advice listed was to
use a hairdryer to heat up the lens prior to
attempting to pop them out.

Can anyone provide any more detail to this process?

Thanks a bunch...

CHRIS WALTER
1965 Crown