IML: Work on car

Do not be afraid to tackle rebuilding your engine.  If you have a friend that has do it or know a good machine shop or mechanic that will help guide you thu the process.

Mostly a matter of paying attention to things and placing the in order.  Have question look in the book or ask one of us.  It you have a garage and tools go for it.  The first engine I ever rebuilt was from a 54 Desoto with the hemi and I later sold it to a fellow who used it in a street rod.  Ran for ever.  I was 19 when I did this.  Had to do it by myself with no help from anyone.   Just asked a lot of questions and had help that way.  Just be sure to keep every thing clean and have a machine shop mic things  and do the heads.