IML: Patterns for Quarter Panels 1958

Hello Folks, I was wondering if you folks can help me with something. I contacted a fellow who is a panel fabricator who advertises in Hemmings. I need him to fabricate some lower rear quarter panels for my 58 Crown coupe. The reason that I am going this route is that I haven't had any luck finding good panels in the salvage yards. The fact that my car is a coupe makes it harder. My car's quarter panels are rusted beyond repair and need replacement. Here is the problem. The fellow said that he can make them, but he needs patterns. Where would I get these patterns from? Can anyone help me with that? Thank you

Doug
'58 Crown coupe