From: "David Whitney"
Subject: Re: IML: Spark plugs for a 68 - 440
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have used Autolite 85s with excellent results.  Considering that the newer and more expensive spark plugs are intended for cars with newer and more expensive electrical systems, I do not see the value.  Our plugs get removed/inspected/replaced far more often than those in newer cars.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Fred Joslin