From: Christopher H <imperial67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:45:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Re: IML: Spark plugs for a 68 - 440

Autolite #85 for sure.

Champions, in the experience of myself and so many others on this list, tend to
ping and foul, causing the engine to run hotter. My vintage Mopars run on
nothing else, and they all run well, don't ping, and never foul their plugs!
(And my '78 NYB always passes Smog Check in CA like a new car, which is amazing
considering it wasn't available here as a new car with the 400 like mine.)

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon
(and some others)