From: Dick Benjamin [mailto:dickb@xxxxxxxxx]
Subject: 69 Turn Signal Switch (WAS: 64 Imperial Trun Signal Flasher)

Curt;

If the car has tilt wheel, it is the same one as the 67 and 68 Imperials with ?tilt-o-scope?.  This switch has been discussed and cussed many times here on the IML.  Check the archives for the part number, and then watch eBay for one, or try PartsVoice ? that is how I?ve gotten all 4 of mine.

Dick Benjamin

From: Curt Young
Subject: Re: IML: 64 Imperial Trun Signal Flasher

Hi,

Do you know where I could get a turn signal switch for a 69 imperial?
Thanks,

Curt Young