IML: Please Welcome Chris and Jessica

New Subscriber(s): Chris and Jessica Email Address is: crh1976@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Member Location: Louisville Ky

Car(s) owned: 1955 Sedan (black)
1955 Sedan (white with blue top)

Self-Introduction: Hello everyone.My name is Chris and my wife is Jessica.I have not had my Imperials for very long.I seen the 1955 Black Sedan at my friends for about four years.I finally bought it last year.It has the 331 Firepower.At the moment it is locked up.I have taken it out of the car and am in the process of rebuilding it as the funds are made.The body is alittle rough at the moment.The rear quarters behind the chrome is gone.About five inches to be correct.It has a hole in the floor trunk area..The left rocker is gone.But all in all it is not that bad.
 The white 55 has factory air.It is a 331 too.I have not tried to turn it over.It has sat in a garage since 1982.Luckly the owner filled it with trans fluid and some other mix.I am gonna drain it and refill it with liquid wrench and let it sit for a while.That way I feel better about seeing it freed up.I am hoping for this one will run.It was rebuilt 55,000 miles before it was parked.
 Both cars have normal dings and a little pit in chrome on one or the other.I am gonna take from the two to make one the best.Then I will have to send off to get everything rechromed if money permits down the road.
 Thank you for your time.Hope to get help and possibly help others.Any Ky 55 Imperials,Please contact me.Plus any other states as well.Cruise on everyone.