IML: Undriven Le Baron on Ebay

While I may be taking some liberties sending this, I ran across an "undriven" 1980 LeBaron on Ebay today.  Apparently it only has 600 miles on it.

Check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-Lebaron-5th-Ave-600-miles-yes-600-original-as-new_W0QQitemZ4635621117QQcategoryZ6177QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The Ebay Item Number is: 4635621117

Plainly, this car suffers from the fact that it's not a "real" LeBaron, meaning it was born during a model year that didn't include the Imperial label.  Nonetheless, it's a pretty cool car.

Patrick
'58 Southampton
Southeast Louisiana