From: DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:18:12 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: Any recent Gary Goers dealings?/trunk fiber board

If you have the old pieces of fiber board from your trunk you might want to consider doing it yourself.  I went to the local wholesaler of framing supplies for the local picture frame shops and bought matting fiber board of the right color and thickness.  Make sure the material you chose can be scored and bent without breaking apart.  They will have small sample pieces of board you can experiment on before you buy. I redid mine a couple of years ago and it still looks great.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy