Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:46 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Hose Clamps & Battery terminals & Tires, sales

Hello all on the correct hose clamps. I sell them in kits, but will need your specific total and how many of each size. The kits I have are in A, B and E body. I have drawers also with single clamps. The reason for not being a kit specific to Imperials is the very low inquires for them to be made available.  Joe Machado