IML: 67 fendertag decode

I finally stole a few minutes to fiddle the hood open on the 67 I brought
home more than a month ago.  It is a coupe with buckets.  Fendertag "TRM" is
M7N if I read correctly.  That doesn't match the white leather/black bedford
buckets; oh well.  I can't imagine tags being swapped on an Imperial -
nobody seems to care enough for that to be worthwhile.

I will look for the broadcast sheet when time allows, though that may be a
while.

Is there a site for decoding the 67's fendertag, and is there enough
information there to bother?  I'll post it, as well as can be represented,
if anyone is interested.  I can also provide a .jpg off the list.  The car
has dual exhaust, and seems correct enough that they might be original.  Was
the "high performance" dual exhaust version available in 67 as in 68?  Would
the fendertag show it, or will I have to find the broadcast sheet?

Thanks,

Michael
67 Crown Coupe project
68 Crown four door