Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: IML: the weatherstrip

Yes Hi Geoff
Thanks for your reply. I agree. I have noticed that all the different listings for various model cars for the weather strip are identical, and the seller agrees.
I had not intended to bid $25 when I could bid $20 for the same thing. And of coarse he has said it is correct for a 63.
But I was just trying to get an independent opinion whether it is the write stuff for a 63, or any Chrysler for that matter. With this being my second posting of this question with out any replies other than yours I'm a little disappointed with our overseas members who seem too busy with the, Question of the day. I can't believe that nobody has not worked with their trunk seals and could shed some light on the subject.
Oh well time to move on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Simpson" <kiwiimp65@xxxxxxxxxxx>