From: Buck Rind [mailto: rind@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:34:29 -0500
Subject: Re: IML: Question of the Day

You want to know my deepest, darkest automotive desires? Fine. But no
complaints about my twisted fantasies. I have always been attracted to the
unusual, odd and rare car which is why I am so fond of Imperials.

1953 Hudson Super Wasp
1953 and '54 Kaiser Manhattan
1957 Studebaker President 4-door
1958-1961 Desoto
1958 -1959 Buick
1958 Continental Mark lll
1959 Plymouth
1965 Mercury Park Lane Breezeway
1967 Thunderbird 4-door
The Imperials I would most like to have would be a 1961 and a 1964.

There. I have now bared my soul to you all. Please be gentle with me.

Lurkingly yours, Buck Rind