Re: IML: '57 Imperial in Custom Rodder magazine

Re: IML: '57 Imperial in Custom Rodder magazine

Hey Rob (and all),

We'd like to get that article and post it on the
website.  Would you be willing to contribute it as a
favor once you're done with the mag (or be kind enough
to buy a copy for the website if you were killing time
at the news-stand)?

We with-hold items for 9-12 months so that they are
well off the news-stands so as not to take anything
away from the publisher's hopes of selling magazines,
but it'd be nice to have just the same.

If possible, it'd be nice if everyone can kindly keep
an eye open and maybe snag these as they come across
them to help out with the cause?

Please write me off list if/when you see an Imperial
in a publication, we'd love to snag it and add it to
the archives.

-K