Re: IML: Airflow Imperials

There is an airflow club on the web that is hosting
the ID information that's on that seller's ebay
posting.  I looked at it and passed on appropriating
it without permission, and went the route of trying to
ask permission.

Unfortunately, not one of the email addresses anywhere
on that website produced a reply to an inquiry, so I
let that one go to the back burner.

http://www.airflowclub.com/

If anyone here is a part that club of or knows the
people running that website, it would be nice to get
in touch with them.  We have some complimentary
information that might be worth sharing, and I'm
certain that they have info that isn't yet on our club
website that could be a beneficial addition to what
little we already have for that period.

Anyone here got a connection?  There are precious few
Airflow folks on the IML as far as I know.

-Kenyon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4631073410&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4631902006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

> Neal Herman