IML: Please Welcome Randy Snyder

New Subscriber(s): Randy Snyder Email Address is: rsnyder523@xxxxxxx Member Location: so cal

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial LeBaron black on black 4 door hard top (vinyl)

Self-Introduction: I have loved big Chryslers since my Father bought his 65 Newport at Glendale Chrysler where the sales manager let me at age 11, sit in the brand new New Yorker that Sandy Koufax had just bought. I was pretty excited. My LeBaron I believe led a very sheltered life in Palm Springs, Ca. She runs like a top! I think the car was originally white but someone did a fairly decent repaint in black some years ago.