IML: factory cassette player

My 1971 Imperial has a factory cassette player.  I just got the car out of 30 years storage - and it worked just fine.  But now the green power light is not coming on in any of the selector positions.  I have tried all the fuses - save for one on a separate circut which I don't know what it is for.  Can anyone lead me to the correct fuse to check out the power?  Regards Peter Thielman