IML: 1956 Imperial Update

Well hello everyone,
 I have not been on the list much with everything going on. I am all
geared up for brake work tomorrow. I thought the wheel cylinders had
give out. Well to my surprise the hose had actually blown out on the
passenger front. I have rebuild kits and new hoses like Kenyon has
mentioned over the years. Thank goodness it gave out in the garage. Why
is it when you push on the pedal when your out of fluid it seems like
you go faster. Ha ha ha, no need for explanation it was a joke. Anyways
I plan on doing some things I have been needing to do for several weeks
and she should be in pretty good shape. I think I would even drive it
across country now if I could only afford to.

Tim
1956 Imperial 2-dr
BAkersfield CA