Re: IML: Budd Rotors - a 300 guy wants in as well

Was the offset the same. i.e did you have to mill about 0.400" from the hub on your Chrysler?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rune Søvik"
Subject: Re: IML: Budd Rotors - a 300 guy wants in as well
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 21:00:02 +0100

hi all

I used the supra rotors on my 67 chrysler town & country and it worked out good.Fore mee it seems like the imperial and chrysler/dodge/plymouth with budd brakes all use the same rotor,but imperial has another hub with a different bolt pattern than the the other c bodys.

Rune Søvik,Norway

67 chrysler town & country
69 imperial lebaron 4dht
71 imperial lebaron 4dht