IML: leather seats

There is an article on seat repair using leatherique. I have used leatherique. First do the treatment to soften the leather and prevent cracking. Then use their system to fill in cracks that are large. I have not this part but if you look at the article in the clubs repair section it seems that this is the answer.
Zub