Re: IML: Engine/trans. stands

I got a very good one from Sam's Club in 1997. About $40 as I recall. It had no problems with a 413 and a 400.

----- Original Message -----
From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Engine/trans. stands
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 0:13:01 -0500

Hi All...well, I picked up a 440 engine (and
Trans) from a 1966 Imperial over the weekend
and now the big question is.....does anyone
have suggestions as to what brand of engine
stand (this is for a 440 motor remember) would
be a good one for me to use? also, bearing in
mind that I am in southern California, any
suggestions as to best place to GET the stand
from? I noticed Kragers Auto has then ( here in
town) but I would like to know if anyone's
experience has told than a particular stand was
'Good" or "Never again".
Feel free to contact me direct at "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx".
Thanks all!
Dan Melnik