Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:18 PM
Subject: IML: ARC 45 Player

Just a quick question.  Does anyone with a 65 crown have a 45 player installed?  I impulsively bought one for the fun of it.  The unit I purchased has one wire that leads to the antenna jack and another one for power, does that set up sound familiar (or even possible) to anyone?  Thank you all in advance for any responses.  Eric