IML: Kerry Pinkerton?

hey . I'm back for some info again. looking for info about kerry pinkerton.

I need to know about his metal working classes.

an update on my 59, is that for sometime now I putt it in the back and now it's time to pick up where I left off.
first on the to do list is get the body work in order, thats where KERRY comes in with his class, I can do most basic stuff. but im afraid it's not going to get me by on this project.

I have the original 413 engine rebuilt and running good but im going to install a mopar crate engine in the car and save the 413. that will go back in for car show's only.

thanks for being there when a guy needs a hand>IML .