IML: 73 Carb..

After much thought, I went for the rebuilt TQ instead of the Edelbrock transplant..(easier to do in 20 degree weather)...it works fine, except the fuel fitting on the carb leaks, even with teflon tape and the fitting tight..any ideas or did I miss something...thanks in advance

Jerry
73
Merry Chrysler
Happy New Yorker...(76-78 for Imperial content!!)