RE: IML: Welcome Richard Boultinghouse

> From: Rbhouse61@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Richard Boultinghouse
>

>Thanks, Rodger and Gabby
>
>The '62 Crown 4-door also has an Auto Pilot and dual air.
>
>I trailered the car home (east Texas, near Tyler) yesterday from the Dallas
>area.  The car attracted much attention.  I have several issues to  deal
with.

>The ammeter "wiggles" erratically when it is showing a charge.   Mostly, it
>remains in the neutral (not charging) position.

    Does it do so in time with the flickering of the lights? If so, I think
that's just the voltage regulator kicking on and off - this sounds like
fairly normal operational mode, to me. Of course, you have the
electroluminescent dash, so that won't flicker.

> The heater core must be leaking, so I've shunted the hoses coming out of
the
> water pump.  There is an obvious coolant leak near the water  pump.
>
>The air conditioners blow air (but not cold).
>
> The valve covers leak very slightly.  I've bought new gaskets and will
> install them in due time.

   You might just have to get used to that - it seems like a hallmark of the
B / RB engines.

   Sounds like a great car!
      -Kle.
      '69 Crown 4DHT