Re: IML: Yet another unreliable supplier

Re: IML: Yet another unreliable supplier

Well Darren and fellow American Imperialists,

I understand your point of view, but since I am also the proud owner of an
Imperial (1960) ánd living outside the US (I live in the Netherlands) I
must tell you that I don't share your experiences!

In general that is.. I have already told you and the list about my
experience with Andy Bernbaum and right now I am waiting for a long time
for the parts I ordered from Atlas Obsolete Chrysler Parts.
At least they are friendly and I give them the benefit of doubt for the
moment.

All other transactions I have done so far with regard to get parts for my
Imperial are really succesfull !
I don't know what kind of parts you are looking for but most the items I
need I bought from private sellers (and not companies) on Ebay.
And I never had one bad experience!

As a matter of fact I found those American salesmen very kind and very
professional.
I only once had a problem with the delivery of a master brake cylinder,
but the seller immediately send another one to me that did arrive, without
any arguing about it!
In general I found all the people in the US very,very helpful and I think
that famous American customer service is still alive!

Again, I don't know what items you are looking for but try for e.g. :
www.rockauto.com  They are very friendly and have a fast delivery service.
And also try those private Ebay sellers in the USA.

Good luck with it,

Robert van der Es
The Netherlands