RE: IML: Dealers making a profit on parts

RE: IML: Dealers making a profit on parts

I know General Motors did the same thing with Cadillac parts.  But the smart mechanics knew that many Pontiac and Oldsmobile parts were interchangeable with Cadillac and ordered them for a lesser price instead.

Don’t know if Chrysler did that with Imperial parts.  But it wouldn’t surprise me if they did.

Ken

67 Crown 4drht