IML: Revival of the Imperial nameplate

I always enjoy the conjecture regarding the possible revival of the Imperial nameplate in a 'modern' vehicle.  For grins, I typed in Imperial concept vehicle in Google and quite a few sites came up!  Here is one (a forum) I found very interesting.
http://forums.autoweek.com/thread.jspa?forumID=31&threadID=15085&start=0&tstart=0  LOTS of posts (120 I believe) and one has some GREAT photos of what appears to be the Chrysler Chronos concept vehicle.  One of the guys posting thought the 'new Imperial' should look like it!  I found it hard to disagree with him as I instantly liked the Chronos the first time I saw a picture of it!

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I did!

Greg McDonnell
'65 Crown convertible (Dash Riprock)