Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Carbs.

I don't disagree.

However, the carb is 36 years old and an even older design. I am sure that a good rebuild of the carb that I have would improve its performance. Also carb technology has improved since this one was designed and I believe that a new carb would be even better that the original one rebuilt.

What is the CFM rating for the original Carter AVS for a 1969 LeBaron?  Was it any different from the other 350 HP 440's from that year. What about the 383's carbs.