Re: IML: Doris has gone on to start a new Day...

Re: IML: Doris has gone on to start a new Day...

Gee, that is SO odd. I saw a '61 Imperial Southampton Four Door (Custom or Crown, not sure which) in Burien yesterday. I was going to call and find out if you were the driver. He looked JUST LIKE YOU!

Paul W.