From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Marvel Mystery Oil in NEWER vehicles
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:51:05 -0500

Hi All...i remmeber my Father showing me
about the trick of dribbling water thru the
carb to clean out the gunk/carbon buildup every
so often and he also swore by using Marvel
Mystery Oil. I am wondering if anyone has used
MMO is a 'newer' vehicle, like a car or truck
from 1995 - 2000? does it mess up the
fuel-injection system? or actually help clean
it up?
Dan