    From: Dick Benjamin
Sent: 26/11/2005 2:51:02 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 1982 FS Imperial For Sale

Abe;

I feel it is definitely OK to alert the rest of the club to the fact that you have an Imperial running on eBay – I’ve done the same myself in the past, and will in the future unless the powers that be object.

I commend you on your very clear pictures, and your care in pointing out the defects to bidders.   It appears that your radio has the cassette player, not the 8 track, which is what the eBay listing says.

This appears to be a dealer retrofit carburetor conversion, not the backyard kludge that many of these converted cars have.  Does the fuel economy readout work?

These are beautiful cars, and very comfortable to drive and ride in.

Good luck with your auction!

Dick Benjamin