Re: IML: parking brake

I can't help with the Brakes, but as for the mufflers. yes they have 2 sort of, the 1st one usually midway is the muffler the 2nd one usually back at rear(behind the rear wheels) is called a called a resonator. it just help quite the car and give it a nice sound. most people when replacing the system leave the resonators off. I like them and have them on my 75 IMP LeBaron. but i don't think it hurts or helps the car one way or the other, it just a matter of taste
-------------- Original message from "kenneth chilton" <finfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------