From: richard burgess
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:06 PM
Subject: RE: IML: '60 headlight pushed the button, won't come out!

Thanks for the input, I need more.  I am trying to get the switch out of the
dash pod that was completely removed from my parts car.  100% access.  I had
seen the button and pushed it before I wrote thinking, well, that must not
be it as the knob did not move.  After reading the return emails I pushed
the button and PULLED on the knob to absolutely no avail.  Already had the
dash guage out on the Crown, tried the button on it too, it won't come out
either.  Suggestions? Richard