IML: '60 headlight switch removal, help?

IML: '60 headlight switch removal, help?

I want to remove and replace my headlight switch on my '60 Crown.  There is no set screw in the knob.  How do I get it off to pull the switch?  Manual says nothing about it that I can find.

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown
'60 LeBaron