Re: IML: Heater & A/C Actuator

There is a giant box of them (loose) at Doc's. They
all appear to be good, used items.  Most of his stuff
came from later years, but there were some 61-63 cars.

If you send me detailed photos and the part number
again on one email off-list, I'll print it out and try
to find one for you.  I only go there once a week or
so.

-Kenyon

> > From: "Mel Wyshynski" <mvwyshy@xxxxxxx>
> > Date: 2005/10/13 Thu PM 01:05:33 EDT
> > Subject: IML: Heater & A/C Actuator
> >
> > Hello All
> >
> > I could use some assistance locating a vacuum
> actuator that is part of the heater & A/C push
> button assembly.
> > I have a 1959 LeBaron equipped with heater and
> air.
> > The actuator is the plastic part that the 5
> pushbutton controls fit into and it has 7 small
> vacuum tubes as well as 4 prongs to attach wiring.
> The part no. on the side of the actuator is 1342505
> (note that the number 1 is almost obliterated and I
> am guessing that it is a 1).
> > I have talked to Lowell and he says he is
> reluctant to try and remove one for sale as they are
> brittle and usually end up damaged.
> > He suggested getting a new one and I agree it is a
> good idea but where?
> > Lowell mentioned "Moss Motors" but he did not know
> where they were located.
> > Anyone have any suggestions including repairing
> the one I have?
> > Thanks for any help
> >
> > Mel

> response will be