Re: IML: Going to Lowell's this weekend??REPLY

Re: IML: Going to Lowell's this weekend??REPLY

Yes ,what time do you want us at your home.

Bill, Mary and  "Murphy" the wonder dog.
P.S.
Will send you Video and Still Pictures of the appraiser's (Walter Garrett (209) 485-1896)inspection this date. I would like you to be my Point  MAN  and handle this matter as if the 1955 Imperial was your own. I believe that phone calls by yourself  to the SHOP which winds up with the Imperial   can be accomplished by yourself without taking an extension amount of time from your business activities.  Additionally, along with my personal visits with VIDEOS taken of the work in progress for your review and instructions should keep us focused . Areas that need direct attention are the blemishes to the exterior of the IMPERIAL.  A total repainting of the car if you think it is advisable.  The interior of the Imperial repaired to our satisfaction,  Driver's left door off hinges, check radio, heater, power window, Springs, Frame, glove box, repainting of the total dash in two tone Maroon and Gray . I have videos of all in working order before the accident. I gave Lowell name and number to the appraiser for parts that are needed, unless you would like to use Doc's part sources .  Could you check to see if COMMONS on the other side of the Bay could do the whole complete package, I mean  all of it ( I know they will have to farm out certain things). But I would like to have one source be answerable for all work within a given time frame. According to the Appraiser we may have the Imperial restored where ever we decide.

Once again thank you for all your help and expertises.

Bill H
925-736-2560