Re: IML: Jay Leno Mentions Imperial

Dear Bill,

I think I must be misreading you. Are you saying the Fifth Avenue was not introduced until 1990???

I could swear the Fifth Avenue was introduced in 1983, give or take a year or two. I know my mother had a 1989 model, and I'm sure I've seen 1985 models up for sale. Can you clarify what you meant by this comment?

Thanks, Mark