Re: IML: Jay Leno Mentions Imperial

OK i will bite    Im a the glass is half full guy so

  I say a newyorker is a stripped down IMP    It has less options and nyers weigh less by some 240 #  as for the debate over 90s well the last truly separate IMP was 73 and some may say back to the 68. from 74 on the nyb newport and IMP started live of the same body/ unibody.

OK now i have my flack jacket on so fire away  LOL

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

75 IMP Lebaron

-------------- Original message from ken brather <oef_1947_isf@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

ken here i saw the show i think the piock of the other imp is the same 1. not shure. ne way, i spotted another ' 90's imp yesterday & no 1 has answerd the ? i asked is a ' 90's imp a real imperial or just a dressed up new yorker w/ an imperial name slapped on? what ever the case, my [ entery leval wannabe baybe imp] dart is every bit as big if not bigger than the " imperial " of the 90's lol;-)

Yahoo! for Good